About le Journal du Net
Le Journal du Net is the reference site for corporate executives, which gathered, according to Médiamétrie, 4.6 million unique visitors in October 2018. Created in 1999, it is published by an independent French company, CCM Benchmark Group, which also publishes Linternaute.com, the leading French news site, and Journal des Femmes, the leading online women’s magazine.
It is supervised by Alain Steinmann and produced by a professional team of over 15 editors. It offers free access to:
- 8 editorial channels produced by the editorial staff and dealing, through reports, surveys, interviews, but also a multimedia component (sound, video and image), with economics, management, e-business, corporate computing, software development.
- expert columns allowing professionals to speak out on topics of interest within their professional community
- JDN Réseau, JDN’s social network, which already has over 2 million connected professionals.
- a platform of several hundred videos.
- encyclopedic content: a dictionary of e-business words,
- key Internet figures, an encyclopedia of French cities…
Our mission is to design and provide organizations with secure videoconferencing solutions that guarantee the strict privacy of their communications.
Working in close cooperation with our customers, we have developed 100% European videoconferencing solutions with a level of performance, collaboration and security never achieved before (certified and qualified by ANSSI).
Every day, all over the world, we support thousands of users, SMEs and large groups. Aware of the challenges related to espionage and cybercrime issues, we are committed to offering our clients a unique and highly secure collaboration experience.