We invite you to come and visit us on our booth in the innovation space to discover our secure video conferencing solution, and talk about your projects.
Do not hesitate to contact us to schedule an appointment.
FIC 2016: What is the FIC?
A true platform for exchanges and meetings, the International Cybersecurity Forum (FIC) has established itself as the benchmark event in Europe for digital security and trust.
Its originality is to combine :
- A Forum promoting reflection and exchange within the European cybersecurity ecosystem,
- An exhibition dedicated to meetings between buyers and suppliers of cybersecurity solutions.
The objectives of the FIC
- TO DISCONNECT THE CHALLENGES OF CYBERSECURITY by bringing together relevant actors within organizations;
- Accelerate the development of a EUROPEAN CYBERSECURITY MARKET;
- PROMOTE A BALANCED AND ETHICAL VISION OF SECURITY;
- PROMOTE A BALANCED AND ETHICAL VISION OF SECURITY; ENCOURAGE
- INNOVATION in digital trust by welcoming innovative projects and startups;
- BUILD AN INCLUSIVE APPROACH to cybersecurity in the transformation of organizations;
- FEDERATE ECOSYSTEMS by creating bridges between the public and private spheres, between industry and academia, between the functional world and the “trades”.
FIC 2016: getting to know Tixeo
Our mission is to design and deliver secure video conferencing solutions that guarantee organizations strict confidentiality of their communications.
Working in close cooperation with our customers, we have developed 100% “Made in France” videoconferencing solutions with a level of performance, collaboration and security never reached before (ANSSI certified/qualified).
Every day throughout the world, we support thousands of users, SMEs and large groups.
We are aware of the issues related to espionage and cybercrime, and are committed to offering our customers a highly secure and unique collaboration experience.