Tixeo announces its participation to the Digital Workplace – Intranet & Collaborative Solutions exhibition which will take place from September 22nd to 24th in Paris Porte de Versailles (Stand A60). Each year, the event brings together more than 80 exhibitors and 3,600 visitors around themes related to new tools and work environments.
For this fifteenth edition, Tixeo will present its two new advanced video collaboration modes :
- TixeoFusion mode : this new feature offers a new approach to video conferencing and optimizes interactions between team members in a unique and secure collaboration space. For a project group or for managing a teleworking team, TixeoFusion replaces the traditional open-space and allows to find real interactions in a virtual collaboration space. This collaboration mode is also suitable for crisis management and remote training. More generally, this feature is designed for teams that want to maintain quality, efficiency and flexibility in their work.
- Conference mode : this collaboration mode allows one or more people to be positioned as speakers in order to conduct a speech (speech, round table, debate, etc.) in front of an assembly of spectators formed by the other participants connected to the system.
These two modes complete the “Meeting” mode (traditional video conferencing) and position Tixeo as the European leader in secure video collaboration.
The importance of security
During 3 days, the Tixeo booth (A60) will welcome visitors who will be able to attend demonstrations and test the solution. These meetings will be an opportunity to highlight the importance of security and confidentiality of communications. This aspect, sometimes neglected, is one of the essential elements to move forward on topics related to ubiquitous collaborative work and the DigitalWorplace.
Speaking session and customer testimonial
On September 24th at 1pm, visitors will also be able to attend the Tixeo workshop during which tools and best practices to virtualize remote work with agility will be presented.
- Digital Workplace | Intranet – Internal communication – Collaboration – CSRFrom September 22* to 24, 2020 | Paris Porte de Versailles – Pavillon 4.2 | Tixeo : Stand A60
- Request a visitor badge (free) : www.salon-intranet.com/visiter.php
- Tixeo workshop – September 24th, 1:00 PM – Dumas room : From videoconferencing to advanced video-collaboration: tools and methods to virtualize remote work with agility